Call Us Call Us Today! | (636) 947-3000
Auto Insurance AUTO

Auto insurance protects you against financial loss if you have an accident.

Read More
Homeowners Insurance HOME

A standard policy insures the home itself and the things you keep in it.

Read More
Church Insurance CHURCH

Discover the perfect insurance options to meet your specific and unique needs.

Read More
Nonprofit Insurance NONPROFIT

Browse a variety of insurance options in order to find the right one for you.

Read More
Motorcycle Insurance MOTORCYCLE

Learn about different coverage options that fit your specific needs.

Read More
Recreational Insurance RECREATIONAL

Finding insurance doesn't have to be difficult. We do the work for you.

Read More

The term, "No Fault" as it applies to auto insurance is that neither party is at fault in an auto accident.

Each person is required to carry an auto insurance policy that will settle their own loss. 

Missouri is NOT a no-fault state
--it is a "Comparative Negligence" state, which means, each party, in the event of a two car accident, could be held "proportionately" at fault. 

This is not to say that there will be no 100% at fault situations, but, under the right circumstances one party could be, say, 30% at fault and the other, 70% at fault. 

Those decisions will, most likely, be made by the individual insurance companies involved, or if the situation goes to arbitration, by the judge.

For more information or to talk to an insurance agent contact Bauer Insurance Agency at 636-947-3000 or via email.

Here are some additional resources for your car insurance research:
How Does Car Rental Reimbursement Work?
Auto Insurance - Roadside Assistance
Share |

No Comments

Post a Comment
Required (Not Displayed)

All comments are moderated and stripped of HTML.
Submission Validation
Change the CAPTCHA codeSpeak the CAPTCHA code
Enter the Validation Code from above.
NOTICE: This blog and website are made available by the publisher for educational and informational purposes only. It is not be used as a substitute for competent insurance, legal, or tax advice from a licensed professional in your state. By using this blog site you understand that there is no broker client relationship between you and the blog and website publisher.
Blog Archive
  • 2017
  • 2013

View Mobile Version
© Copyright. All rights reserved.
Powered by Insurance Website Builder